University of Otago is providing a platform through Scholarships in New Zealand for international students and domestic students. The University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand 2023 is highly competitive and being provided to 200 students from around the world. This funded scholarship program not only gives the chance to international students to study in New Zealand tuition free, but also give them an opportunity to be a part of a global network.
Through this international scholarship program, students explore their innovative mindsets and have a chance to grow at their full potential. Furthermore, after completing the term with this PhD scholarship, students can look for better internship opportunities and employment in New Zealand, along with exploring their vibrant culture.
University of Otago is ranked 247 amongst the top universities of the world. To maintain the high-quality education, New Zealand evaluates each and every course, program, and credential. Because this education grants places a strong emphasis on research-based instructions, the candidate will learn how to deal with circumstances in an organized and systematic way. This Postdoctoral scholarship is the best scholarship opportunity that students can consider applying to.
University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand 2023:
- Country: New Zealand
- Host University: University of Otago
- Subject/Level(s): PhD/Doctoral
- Number of Spots: 200
Who is Eligible to apply in University of Otago Scholarships for International Students?
- Candidates from all around the world can apply.
What are the Benefits of University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand?
- Doctor of Philosophy would be given NZ$28,600 annual stipend.
- 36 months of free domestic tuition would be covered (It excludes student services fee and insurance)
- Professional Doctorates (DClinDent, DMA, DBA, EDd) would be given NZ$28,600 stipend year
- a 36-month, maximum tuition price remission would be covered. (It excludes student services fee and insurance).
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the University of Otago Scholarship?
- The applicant’s academic record must be good.
- The candidate must be interested in research.
- A thesis would be considered.
- if the thesis has required more than two EFTS (two full-time semesters).
- The applicant’s most relevant degree will be considered in the case of a scholarship candidate without a Master’s degree with a thesis.
- For candidates for a Master’s scholarship, the scholarship’s confirmation is conditioned on the acceptance of their application to register as a Master’s candidate at the university.
How to apply for the University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand?
- The candidates must apply through their online eVision portal.
- The candidate will get a notification in their student portal inviting them to submit a scholarship application.
- Candidates must submit their transcripts and related documents.
- The candidates must type in the correct information.
- The candidates must write N/A in any section that does not apply to them.
- Once acceptance to the DClinDent program has been confirmed invitations to apply for the University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship will be sent out via eVision.
What is the deadline to apply in University of Otago Scholarship in New Zealand?
- Applicants can apply throughout the year.