Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden is luring brilliant minds from different parts of the world, in order to carve and polish the leaders of tomorrow. Through strategic dialogue and exchange in the areas of culture, education, science, and business, this international Swedish scholarship aims to forge long-lasting relationships and cooperative relationships with other nations.
This fully funded mater’s scholarship in Europe influence the development plan for the organization the candidate works for by inculcating leadership abilities within them and with the help of their coworkers they can excel in their respective fields. This SI European scholarship pushes the interns to bring out their innovative sides and apply that to the real world.
This SI scholarship in Europe would make them a part of a wider global network and The network strives to strengthen scholarship recipients’ goodwill and knowledge of Sweden by offering them the chance to participate in events, workshops, seminars, and company visits around Sweden. Hence, this is the best opportunity for students to study in Europe for free.
Swedish Institute Scholarships in Sweden 2023:
- Country: Sweden
- Host organization: Swedish Institute
- Subject/Level(s): Master’s degree.
- Program type: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible to apply in Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden?
- Myanmar (Burma)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
What are the Benefits of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden?
- Full payment of tuition is paid.
- A stipend of SEK 11,000 per month to support living costs throughout the study time.
- Medical insurance is provided.
- A travel grants of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period.
- The scholarship comprises a travel allowance of SEK 11,000 for students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Professionals (NFGP), a tool that will assist the applicant in developing their career.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden?
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of proven work experience is required
- The candidate must have an acceptance from the eligible Swedish universities.
- They must have granted them approval for their financial aid.
Required Documents for SI Scholarships 2023:
- CV (SI-template)
- Letters of reference (SI-template)
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience (SI-template)
- valid passport/National ID card copy
- Motivation letter
How to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship?
- By January 16th, 2023 The candidates must apply through their online application portal to apply to up to four qualifying master’s programs at any Swedish institution at universityadmissions.se.
- The candidates must type in the correct information.
- The candidates must write N/A in any section that does not apply to them.
- The candidate will receive a personal application number with eight numbers after submitting the application to the master’s program at universityadmissions.se.
- The candidate needs the number when submitting an application to Global Professionals, so save it.
- If They enter an inaccurate number into the online application form, their application will be denied.
- Before the deadline, turn in the receipt for the application fee as well as the other supporting papers.
- The candidate can submit an application for a SI scholarship once their master’s program application is complete.
What is the deadline to apply in Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 in Sweden?
- 10 February 2023, 00:01 CET.