OIST Internship Program in Japan 2022 is now open for applications. This is a fully-funded internship program and one of the best internship programs in Japan. OIST merges international and Japanese students of all genders, ethnicity, and culture from all around the world and builds an environment of intense learning. The duration of the Japan internship program is2-6 months.
As a Research Intern, students in Bachelor’s and Master’s program, interested in joining the OIST PhD program, can participate in instructional activities at OIST. A research internship at OIST allows students to get experience working in a research setting while being supervised by OIST. This is a paid internship in japan and it shapes the candidates into becoming more experienced in their fields.
On a competitive basis, research intern positions are granted twice a year. Selection is very competitive and is based on the feasibility of the proposed study, academic background, financing, and available space. Women and marginalized communities are highly encouraged to apply. There is no ILETS / TOFEL required to apply for this fully-funded international internship
OIST Internship Program in Japan 2022 [Fully Funded]
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
- Fully Funded/Fully Piad
OIST Internship Duration:
- 2 to 6 months
Benefits of the OIST Internship, Japan 2022:
- Candidates will be provided with 2,400 jpy per working day. It is Non-taxable and it is weekends excluded.
- OIST Bus Pass will be provided to the candidates.
- Participants will receive a round-trip air ticket
- Candidates will be compensated with a Furnished apartment on or off campus
- Candidates will be provided with Visa support
Eligibility Criteria of the OIST Internship Program 2022:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years’ old
- Candidates must be actively enrolled in a two or four-year degree (Masters or 3rd / 4th year of Undergraduate)
- All International students from any Background or Ethnicity can apply.
- Students in their first semester of a Master’s degree are eligible.
- The online application form is the only way to apply to the program.
Documents required for Japan Internship 2022:
- Statement of purpose
- Recommendation Letter
- ID Photo
How to apply for the OIST Internship Program 2022?
- Make an account on their main website and log in and apply
- Submit all of the documents to the account.
- A minimum of one reference letter is required, and the referee must submit the letter themselves.
- Successful participants will be contacted upon selection.
- April 15th, 2022 for Fall 2022 Internship and October 15th 2022 Spring 2023 Internship