Meezan Bank is amplifying career options for students by providing then paid internships in Pakistan and giving them the best opportunity to boost their portfolio. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply for Meezan Bank Internship. Meezan Bank started operations in 2002 after receiving the State Bank of Pakistan’s first license for Islamic commercial banking and is considered the first Islamic bank in Pakistan.
This paid training program calls for open-minded individuals who are at the start of their careers. These funded internships cultivate new sets of ideas which are then interpreted into practicality and real world abilities. This is an paid internship for fresh graduates and post graduates who have received their 16-year education. Being a leading Islamic bank means providing consumers cutting-edge, value-added goods and services that adhere to Shariah while also maximizing shareholder value via an organizational culture that values learning, fairness, individual initiative, and performance.
Meezan House, in Karachi, Pakistan, is home to the Bank’s main headquarters. Over 890 branches make up its network. Graduates with degrees in marketing or business who are looking for banking possibilities in Pakistan are being helped by Meezan Bank to pursue their passion and master the skills of selling and communicating. Hence, passionate students are encouraged to apply.
Meezan Bank Internship in Pakistan 2022:
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Bank: Meezan Bank
- Internship Type: paid
- Study/Level(s): undergraduates, fresh graduates, and postgraduates
- Duration: 3 – 6 months (5 days a week)
Who is Eligible to apply in Meezan Bank Paid Internship in Pakistan?
- Freshmen, postgraduates, and last semester undergraduate (16-year education) and graduate students can apply.
What are the Benefits of Meezan Bank Internship in Pakistan 2022?
- Interns would receive a minimum stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Internships would gain practical skills related to their field.
- Interns would receive a chance to make useful connections.
- Candidates can boost up their profiles with this work experience.
- 01-year age relaxation for Hafiz-e-Quran & differently-abled persons is given.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Meezan Bank Internship in Pakistan 2022?
- A minimum GPA of 2.60 or higher, or 60% in any subject, is required by the intern.
- 24 years of age or younger as of the application deadline.
- Knowledge in Islamic banking and finance will be viewed as an added benefit.
- Intern must demonstrate Time Management, Communication Skills, interpersonal Skills.
How to apply for the Meezan Bank Internship in Pakistan?
- The students must make an account with an email on their online portal.
- The student must fill the correct data
- They must write NA in a section that does not apply to them.
What is the deadline to apply in Meezan Bank Internship in Pakistan 2022?
- 23rd October, 2022