Maastricht University is providing talented students with the greatest opportunity to apply to fully funded Scholarships in Holland. Maastricht University is ranked amongst the top institutions in Europe. The Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 in Europe which allow students to demonstrate their capabilities, do research, and develop their real-world skills while working with the top professors in the world.
For students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a master’s program at Maastricht University (UM), the Holland-High Potential Scholarship program offers fully funded scholarships of worth € 30,000 each academic year. These international master’s scholarships in the Netherlands are offered to 24 brilliant students.
These master’s degree scholarships in Netherlands are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in collaboration with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences, and the High Potential Scholarship. The fully funded master’s degree program in Europe for international students outside the EU/EEA countries are invited to apply and be a part of a global network.
Maastricht University Scholarship in Holland 2023:
- Country: Holland
- Host University: Maastricht University.
- Subjects/level(s): Master’s degree
- Number of spots: 24
- 13 months for a one-year master program
- 25 months for a two-year master program
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- School of Business and Economics
Who is Eligible to apply in Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship?
- All candidates except dual citizenship holders of an EU/EEA country are eligible.
What are the Benefits of Maastricht University Scholarship in Holland 2023-24?
- Living expenses, which are € 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months) are covered.
- Health & liability insurance worth € 700 is covered.
- Visa application costs worth € 207 is covered
- Tuition fees is covered.
- Pre-Academic Training costs are covered.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Maastricht University Scholarship in Holland 2023-24?
- The candidates must meet the requirements for getting an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands and have nationality from a nation outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam.
- For the academic year 2023–2024, they must have applied for admission to Maastricht University’s participating full-time master’s program.
- Candidates must be eligible for admission to the particular UM master’s program at the university.
- They must have never taken part in a higher education program in the Netherlands that leads to a degree.
- The application process is open to students who have participated in exchange programs in the Netherlands.
- On September 1, 2023, The candidates must not be older than 35.
- The candidates must have an excellent academic standing.
- UM will give priority to applicants whose academic records or certified letters of academic excellence show that they are in the top 5% of their class.
Required Documents UM Holland Scholarship 2023:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- Personal statement of financial needs
- A reference letter
- The contact details of one referee
How to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates must apply for the universities master’s program for the 2023-2024 intake.
- Please check the program’s webpage under the ‘Admission requirements’ menu tab to see whether there are any handling fee requirements.
- By 1 February 2023, students are responsible for paying any handling fees that their program may impose.
- Once the candidates have their student ID, they can apply for the award.
- However, in order to receive a scholarship, they must have their application for admission to their master’s program conditionally approved.
- The candidates must type in the correct information.
- The candidates must write N/A in any section that does not apply to them.
- Please be aware that the UM International Services Desk does not reimburse handling fees if study program needs them as part of the admissions process.
What is the deadline to apply in Maastricht University Scholarship in Holland 2023-24?
- 1 February 2023 23:59 CET.