Call for applications for the Friedrich Ebret Foundation Scholarship in Germany. This international scholarship in Europe is upholding standards to properly cater towards the international students and to provide them a platform where they can showcase their abilities and polish their practical skills for the real world. There is no obligation for the students to pay back the tuition fee.
This DAAD Scholarship is very focused on diversity since it gives students the opportunity to study abroad in Germany. The Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), post-Soviet republics, as well as, eastern and south-eastern European (EU) nations, are represented among the applicants. This graduate and undergraduate scholarship in Germany uplifts the students by granting them a chance to research and study under world class instructors.
This European scholarship is available for student in any subject area who have excelled academically, want to study in Europe for free, and are devoted to and uphold social democratic principles. Scholarships are given to top-performing students and come with a thorough seminar program to assist candidates improve their social and intellectual abilities. Hence, passionate candidates are highly encouraged to apply for the top government scholarship in Germany.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany:
- Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Friedrich Ebert Foundation.
- Subject/Level(s): Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree/ PhD Degree / Doctoral degree / Diploma.
- Number of spots: 40
Who is Eligible to apply in Friedrich Ebert Foundation DAAD Scholarship?
- Candidates from post-Soviet republics, eastern and south-eastern European (EU) nations
- Candidates from the Global South (Asia, Africa, Latin America).
What are the Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany?
- International students get a monthly basic stipend of 850 euros (for master’s program only).
- The rest of the applicants would receive 830 euros in this international scholarship program in Europe.
- Health insurance expenses are covered for the students.
- Candidates, who have children, would receive a family stipend of 276 EUR.
- The tuition fees would be covered.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship?
- Candidates must have tremendous potential for a future in academia or business through their leadership skills.
- A social democratic ideals commitment is demanded of candidates.
- The students have been enrollment in a state-funded or state-recognized higher education institution in Germany.
- They must have a good academic standing.
- Candidates must have certificates and awards of the extra-curricular activities.
- Even though the courses are taught in English, the candidates must have a decent level of German.
- This entails passing the “Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang” (DSH) at least at level 2, the “Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache” at least at level 4, the “Zertifikat C 1” issued by a Goethe Institute, the “Deutsche Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz” at level II, or the “Telc C1 Hochschule.”
How to apply for the University of Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany?
- The candidates must apply through their online application portal.
- The candidates must be enrolled in a German state funded and recognized university.
- Candidates must submit their transcripts and related documents.
- The candidates must type in the correct information.
- The candidates must write N/A in any section that does not apply to them.
What is the deadline to apply in Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Europe?
- Different programs have different application deadlines for the German Scholarship Program.