CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023 is a fully funded exchange program in Germany by collecting experts and dedicated volunteers from up to 40 different nations. The contact with other CCPs Fellowship members and the new CCP alumni network would build a global think tank to examine contemporary challenges throughout this international cultural exchange program.
This fully funded German exchange program is very research oriented and an in-person or online professional training in the fellow’s field of work would not only polish their personal and professional skills but also take them one step further to achieving their goals. Participants improve their knowledge, make new relationships, and develop intercultural skills over two to three months of work-related stays in host organizations.
Through this Cross Culture Exchange Program in Europe, Participants can apply their newly acquired experience to their home organization after returning to their regular working life. These fully funded international fellowships in Europe also focus on exploring individuals’ capacity to be receptive to different approaches to solving personal issues. Hence, this the best exchange opportunity in Europe for talented individuals, who want to travel Europe for free.
CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023 in Germany:
- Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Duration: 2-3 months
- Candidates working on:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
Who is Eligible to apply in CrossCulture Fellowships in Germany?
- Palestinian Territories
- Republic of Moldova
- Sri Lanka
What are the Benefits of CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023?
For German applicants:
- a 550-euro monthly stipend will be provided.
- a 550-euro monthly housing allowance will be given.
- round-trip airline reimbursement will be made.
- refund of any incurred visa costs will be covered.
- health insurance will be covered.
For international Candidates:
- a monthly stipend of 550 euros will be provided.
- round-trip travel will be covered.
- Lodging will be covered.
- a monthly pass for public transportation will be covered.
- health insurance will be made.
- reimbursement of any incurred visa expenses.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023 in Germany?
- The applicant’s age at the time of application must be at least 23.
- They must have two years or more of demonstrable professional experience, or involvement in a civil society organization in the country of origin as a volunteer.
- They must be fluent in English.
- The applicant is in sufficient health to travel for a prolonged period.
- The candidate must be involved in social activities.
- The candidate may attest to having worked in their field of expertise full-time.
- There is currently or will be a partnership with a group in the target nation.
- It is preferred if applicant is fluent in other languages, notably German.
Required Documents for CCP Germany:
- Photo (optional)
- Letter of recommendation
How to apply for the Fully Funded CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023 in Germany?
- Use the application portal to submit the application.
- choose the relevant nation call for applications.
- Candidates must submit their essential documents.
- The candidates must type in the correct information.
- The candidates must write N/A in any section that does not apply to them.
- The technology for the application cannot cache any input, thus all documents must be prepared for upload before the program even launches.
- Applications that are incomplete, received by email, or submitted after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
What is the deadline to apply in CrossCulture Fellowship Program 2023 in Germany?
- December 22, 2022