Community Engagement Exchange Program is a fully funded exchange program in USA which is acting like a magnet for future world leaders and community activists. IREX aids in the implementation of the Community Engagement Exchange Program, which is sponsored by the US Department of State and funded by the US Government. In more than 100 countries, this US exchange program builds a world for committed visionaries with the knowledge, abilities, and resources they need to create strategies and generate active and well-informed communities.
By encouraging participants to take on larger leadership responsibilities in their communities and building a pipeline of future global leaders, this US leaders program prepares the next generation of decision-makers. This fully funded international exchange program in USA provides the needed information, abilities, and democratic ideals required to be engaged citizens of their communities.
This CEE Program 2023 offers a transformative development experience. It is intended to help civil society members harness the power of networks, relationships, and knowledge for the benefit of the general public. This is the best opportunity for leaders to travel to the USA for free, while learning more about significant issues pertaining to civic dialogue and peacebuilding, open and participatory government, women and gender, resilience and sustainable development, and youth engagement.
Community Engagement Exchange Program in USA 2023-2024:
- Country: United States of America
- Host Organization: IREX
- Funded by: US Government
- Program Type: Fully Funded
- Duration: 1 year
Who is Eligible to apply in 2023-2024 CEE Program?
- Africa: Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu and Vietnam
- Europe and Eurasia: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Venezuela
What are the Benefits of Fully Funded Community Engagement Exchange Program?
- J-1 visa assistance will be provided.
- Round-trip airfare from the participants’ city to the United States will be covered.
- Monthly stipend to cover accommodation, food, and other costs of life while in the United States are provided.
- Health advantages for accidents and illnesses are covered.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the Community Engagement Fully Funded Exchange Program in USA?
- Candidates must have potential through their leadership skills.
- The candidate must be between 21 to 28 years.
- The candidates must be residing and employed in their native country;
- Candidates with refugee status who are living abroad and advocating for their home community are entitled to special treatment.
- The candidate must have at least two years of professional or volunteer experience working on community or civil society issues.
- They must be working on a community engagement project in their native country in a paid or volunteer role with the clear intention and goal of pursuing a career supporting or working in the civil society sector.
- They must able to start the CEE Program in the United States in 2024.
- The candidates must be able to get a U.S. J-1 Visa
- The candidates must be fluent in English.
- They must be willing to return to their home country and serve there.
How to apply for the Community Engagement Exchange Program?
- The candidates must apply through their online application portal.
- Candidate must make an account and start a new application.
- Candidates must submit their transcripts and related documents.
- The candidates must type in the correct information.
- The candidates must write N/A in any section that does not apply to them.
What is the deadline to apply in Community Engagement Exchange Program in USA?
- November 30 2022.