If you have been done with your graduation and looking forward to a fully-funded masters or PhD scholarship opportunity that means you are on the correct page. Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 in Thailand is now open for applications. It is the best chance for students to study at the top university in Thailand.
The aim of Chulalongkorn University is to make a center for the international community and assist them to learn about the international academic curriculum and get excellence in their professional fields. Chulalongkorn University is one of the hundred universities for academic reputation.
This is a fully-funded scholarship in Thailand for master’s and Ph.D. degree programs. All students will be exploring the cities of Thailand, building cross-cultural experiences, learning in international classrooms, and conducting research in different fields under international supervisors and mentors. Scholars will get the reimbursement for air tickets, will get a full tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, and accommodation expenses will be covered.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2022:
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host University: Chulalongkorn University
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Level/Field(s) of Study: Master’s Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Program
- Program Duration: Master’s Degree Scholarship Program (2 years) and Doctoral Scholarship Program (3 years)
What are the Benefits of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship?
- A full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Airfare will be reimbursed for ASEAN and NON-ASEAN students.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation expenses will be covered.
- Students are required to pay for Airfare (Tickets) and the amount of the Airfare will be reimbursed upon arrival at the university.
Eligibility Criteria of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022:
- All international students from ASEAN and NON-ASEAN countries can apply.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in order to apply for a master’s or doctoral degree program.
- A candidate should at least hold a GPA of 2.75 in the Bachelor’s program or 3.25 in the master’s degree program.
- A candidate should have an English Proficiency certificate. (IELTS)
- A candidate should not be over 40 years while applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022?
- All interested candidates must first check the degree programs offered by Chulalongkorn University and the eligibility criteria.
- After checking that, a candidate can visit the official website to access the application form and download it.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- 1’’ Photograph
- Medical fitness certificate
- A scanned copy of the passport
- A scanned copy of the academic transcript.
- A scanned copy of the graduation certificate.
- June 10, 2022.