American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in USA 2023 is for talented, hardworking international students. In terms of global education, American University is a leader among Washington, DC universities. The international Scholarship is the best opportunity in the United states for international students interested in advancing their education. The American university takes pride in their academic flexibility.
The American University Emerging Leadership program is aimed to provide ethical leadership training and practical experiences. They are diversity oriented and accept students from a variety of backgrounds, hence, promoting international diversity.
The international leadership program succeeds, inspires, and serves with vision by combining the best of AU, either academic achievement, leadership development, and global involvement. This global training program is committed to constructive civic and social change. The selected students will return home to help underprivileged areas in their native country. Furthermore, by being a part of this international scholarship, the international university invite the candidates to meet our AU Emerging Global Leader Scholars and recent EGLS graduates.
American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in USA 2023:
- Host Country: The United States of America
- Host organization: American University
- Level/Study Field (s): Bachelors and Masters
What are the Benefits of the American University Scholarship 2023?
- Full tuition fee.
- Other expenses
- The candidates would experience valuable knowledge about American culture.
What is the Eligibility Criteria of the American University Emerging Leader Scholarship?
- The candidates should be a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident of the United States, a pending permanent resident of the United States, or a dual citizen of the United States and another nation.
- Must be enrolled in or have already started any post-secondary courses in their native country or in the United States.
- The candidates must have graduated from high school before 2021.
- Students from varied and underrepresented cultural and socioeconomic origins, and international students who have surmounted numerous barriers and challenges.
- For 9th-12th grades, a least 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 (or in the top 10% of the graduating class) is required.
- A demonstrated dedication to leadership, volunteerism, community involvement, and helping others in their native nation.
- Students who are currently in high school or secondary school and will graduate by June 2023.
- Important: IB students should intend to graduate with a full IB diploma, including at least three HL topics. In the British A-Level system, students must pass at least three A levels and complete 13 years of education.
Students who have at least one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT 95+ (all sub scores must be 20 or above)
- On the paper-based TOEFL, sub scores of 24+ are required (Taken after May 31, 2017)
- IELTS 7.0+ (all sub scores must be 6.0 or above)
- Minimum SAT score of 33 Minimum sub score of 29 in reading ACT PTE 120+ minimal English 65 Duolingo is a language learning program (all sub scores must be 110 or above)
- A score of 185 or above on the Cambridge Assessment English test. Each sub-score must be at least 169.
How to Apply for the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in USA 2023?
- Complete the AU EGLS online application (on September 1, 2022)
- Submit a bank letter and the AU Certification of Finances (AU CFIS) form, each proving a minimum of $4,000 in the United States.
- The candidates must submit your official certified English proficiency score results to American University’s Undergraduate Admissions department.
- Complete and submit the Common Application or Coalition Application,
- Please note that a bank letter verifying a minimum of US$4,000 must be included in the preliminary AU EGLS application packet. Students who do not submit a full application packet with all supporting documentation by the deadline will be disqualified.
- Please attach a letter from EducationUSA center’s adviser verifying candidacy if the candidates are applying through a program funded by EducationUSA or if you are a prior FLEX or YES high school scholarship recipient from the US Department of State. The candidates can request that the letter be forwarded as a PDF to email@example.com.
- Semi-finalists and finalists in the AU EGL will be asked to participate in Zoom interviews and submit extra essays. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
What is the deadline to apply for the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in USA?
- December 15, 2022.